Day trip from Seville to Italica Roman City
Duration Guided Tour 5hs approx.
- Adults From 56,50 €
- Children (13-15) From 31,50 €
- Children (6-12) From 21,50 €
- Infants (0-5) From 11,50 €
WHAT WILL WE DO?
The Roman city Italica is located only 9 km from Seville, to the north of the city, just outside the village of Santiponce.
Italica was first grand Roman city, founded in the south of Spain by Scipio Africanus in 206 BC and it is one of the best preserved Roman cities in the world. Besides it is the birthplace of three emperors.
Italica’s amphitheatre was undoubtedly a status item – it was supposed to impress. Even at the height of its development, Italica was only ever home to a maximum of 8,000 people. This amphitheatre seated 25,000 spectators.
Also you have a chance to see a magnificent Roman mosaic - the real treasure of this ancient city.
Another hidden treasure which we will visit of this land is Monastery San Isidoro del Campo. There are represented many artistic stiles as Mudehar, Gothic and Baroque. It is old building with fascinating history, lovely art by Spanish masters (Martinez Montanez, et.) and place where first Spanish translation of Bible was done.
Don't lose an opportunity to get acquainted with the rich past of Spain.
WHERE WILL WE GO?
Roman city Italica includes roman ruins and St. Isidoro monastery visit.Volver
Hotel Pick up at 9.00am/Hotel Drop off. (The pick-up of the clients will ONLY be available for the clients accommodated in a hotel in the historic center).
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private vehicle (A/C, Radio, Heating)
- Expert multilungual driver/guide
- Italica tickets
WHAT´S NOT INCLUDED?
- Tips to the guide/driver (optional).
- Read the Inclusions.
- Feel The City will be not responsible of repayment in case of delays.
- Please write your email address correctly while making your booking.
- You will receive an automatic email: please print it or show it on your smartphone to the guide.
- Difficulty level: average. You' ll need comfortable shoes and good mobility.
- If you prefer a Private, Exclusive, tailor-made Tour, another language: send us an email to email@example.com
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days before, no cancellation fee will apply.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days prior, a cancellation fee of 50% will apply.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days prior, a cancellation fee of 100% will apply.
- The tickets to monuments are non-refundable tickets and cannot be returned for a refund.
- Input event, attraction, theatre, spectacle or coupon: When a Package tour begins or during a special event; there applies no refund in any case. That includes, among others, trade shows, holidays or public holidays, school holidays, New Year, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, Ramadan.