Day trip from Seville to Aracena
Duration All the Day.
Total price for the group (1-30 ppl): 310.00€
- Extra ticket for Adults: 75.00€ p.p.
- Each extra person above the maximum allowed will have an extra charge: 85.00€ (include monument ticket)
WHAT WILL WE DO?
Aracena is the town located in the north of Huelva province (in 106 km). It is the largest town in the Parque Natural Sierra de Aracena y Picos de Aroche - big natural zone of special value which has been declared a biosphere reserve by UNESCO.
The main attraction is a spectacular cave that we will visit, The Cave of the Marvels (La Gruta de las Maravillas), a source of inexhaustible beauty created by time and nature, by the merge of water and stone, making a strange underground scenery that awakes imagination. Its 12 caverns contain long corridors, stalactites and stalagmites arranged in wonderful passages and the impressive hall of the Big Lake.
You can join the group tour into the Cave of the Marvels in English or Spanish.
Continuing our trip we will visit one of the oldest jamon and Iberian sausagens storehouse of Huelva.
This experience is divided into three parts (The tour is available in 4 languages: English, Spanish, French and German. ):
First we will visit the pastura (Dehesa). We will see in detail the habitat where the Iberian acorn pig grows up.
Secondly we will see our nature larder and will know secrets of productions of this famous Spanish ham.
Our third part is an exclusive tasting, in the private dinning room: Bait and Acorn 100 % Iberian race D. O. Jabugo.(Please inform us if you have coeliac disease so we are able to prepare some special bread for you).
This tasting is prepared by the family who works in the storehouse for already 4 generations.
At the end of the tour we will offer you a visit to an ancient destiliría founded in 1870 and known by its production of gins, anisettes and firewater, liquors and creams.
WHERE WILL WE GO?
Aracena. Visit Grotto of the Marvels caves in Aracena and andalusian country side and taste the best ibirean cured meats.Volver
- Hotel pick-up and drop off.
- Private Vehicle (A/C, Radio and Heating).
- Expert multiligual driver.
- 2.5 h guided private tour through jamon storehouse.
- Tickets to the Gruta de las Maravillas- Visit to Distillery (optional).
WHAT´S NOT INCLUDED?
- Read the Inclusions.
- Please note it is forbidden to take pictures or video in the Caves.
- Pancho Tours will be not responsible of repayment in case of delays.
- Please write your email address correctly while making your booking.
- You will receive an automatic email: please print it or show it on your smartphone to the guide.
- Difficulty level: average. You' ll need comfortable shoes and good mobility.
- If you prefer a Private, Exclusive, tailor-made Tour, another language: send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days before, no cancellation fee will apply.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days prior, a cancellation fee of 50% will apply.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days prior, a cancellation fee of 100% will apply.
- The tickets to monuments are non-refundable tickets and cannot be returned for a refund.
- Input event, attraction, theatre, spectacle or coupon: When a Package tour begins or during a special event; there applies no refund in any case. That includes, among others, trade shows, holidays or public holidays, school holidays, New Year, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, Ramadan.
Hotel Pick up at 9am/Hotel Drop off at 8pm aprox. (The pick-up of the clients will ONLY be available for the clients accommodated in a hotel in the historic center).