Day Trip From Seville To Granada
- 08:00 English, Spanish
- Adults From 14,85 €
- Childs (13-15) From 0,00 €
- Childs (6-12) From 49,50 €
WHAT WILL WE DO?
Explore with us one of the Prettiest Cities in the World!
Alhambra is the most visited Monument in Spain. We ll skip the queue to get into it, and we ll explore also Generalife, Nazaries Palaces, Alcazaba and its unique gardens. Many style in one: Arab, mudejar, neo-mudejar, neo-classic.
Also, let our expert guides lead you throughout Albaycin and Sacromonte, two neighborhood of Granada built on two hills, from which you ll have the best view to Alhambra and to the whole city.
Our Day-Trips are done is small groups (maximum 8 ppl), and are the best way to enjoy Andalucía
One a wiseman said: "there is nothing worse that being blind in Granada".Volver
WHERE WILL WE GO?
Granada, Alhambra and Albaicín.Volver
Hotel Pick up at 8am/Hotel Drop off at 8pm aprox. (The pick-up of the clients will ONLY be available for the clients accommodated in a hotel in the historic center).
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off.
- Private Vehicle (A/C, Radio and Heating).
- Expert multilingual driver.
- 2 hours walking tour with expert guide through Albaicín.
- Entrance into Alhambra (tickets) skipping the queue with Fast Track (including all buildings).
WHAT´S NOT INCLUDED?
- Guided Tour into Alhambra (extra price: 200€ the group from 1 untill 10 people).
- Tips to the guide/driver (optional).
- Lunch. Extras.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days before, no cancellation fee will apply.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days prior, a cancellation fee of 50% will apply.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days prior, a cancellation fee of 100% will apply.
- The tickets to monuments are non-refundable tickets and cannot be returned for a refund.
- Input event, attraction, theatre, spectacle or coupon: When a Package tour begins or during a special event; there applies no refund in any case. That includes, among others, trade shows, holidays or public holidays, school holidays, New Year, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, Ramadan.
- Read the Inclusions.
- We will need your passport / ID details to book your Alhambra tickets, please, write them in the notes at the moment of the reservation (name, surname, number of passport / ID, date of birthday, nationality, sex of each person). You will need to bring your passport / ID in the day of the tour and show it in the entrance to Alhambra.
- Feel The City Tours will be not responsible of repayment in case of delays.
- Please write your email address correctly while making your booking.
- You will receive an automatic email: please print it or show it on your smartphone to the guide.
- Difficulty level: average. You' ll need comfortable shoes and good mobility.
- For people with reduced mobility there is an additional cost of 40€ for a personal care.
- If you prefer a Private, Exclusive, tailor-made Tour, another language: send us an email to email@example.com