Day trip from Seville to Ronda and the White Villages
- 09:00 English, Spanish
Duration All the Day
WHAT WILL WE DO?
Explore with us the countryside and mountains of the province of Cadiz and Malaga, land of Bulls, olive trees, leather, great food and amazing views.
Ronda, Arcos, Ubrique, El Bosque, Grazalema, Bornos, Algodonales, Setenil, Olvera and others... are the so-called "pueblos blancos"= white villages
We visit Ronda, Castillo de las Aguzaderas in Coronil, Zahara de la Sierra and Grazalema.
Our Day-Trips are done is small groups (maximum 8 ppl), and are the best way to enjoy Andalucía.Volver
WHERE WILL WE GO?
Ronda, Castillo de las Aguzaderas in Coronil, Zahara de la Sierra and Grazalema.
Hotel Pick up at 9.00am/Hotel Drop off at 8.00 pm aprox. (The pick-up of the clients will ONLY be available for the clients accommodated in a hotel in the historic center).
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Private Vehicle (A/C, Radio and Heating)
- Expert multilingual driver
- 2 hours walking tour with expert guide through the Old Town of Ronda
- Entry into Bullfight Arena (the oldest in the world)
- Transportation Sevilla - Castillo de las Aguzaderas - Ronda - Zahara de la Sierra - Grazalema - Sevilla.
WHAT´S NOT INCLUDED?
- Tips to the guide/driver (optional)
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days before, no cancellation fee will apply.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days prior, a cancellation fee of 50% will apply.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days prior, a cancellation fee of 100% will apply.
- The tickets to monuments are non-refundable tickets and cannot be returned for a refund.
- Input event, attraction, theatre, spectacle or coupon: When a Package tour begins or during a special event; there applies no refund in any case. That includes, among others, trade shows, holidays or public holidays, school holidays, New Year, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, Ramadan.
- Read the Inclusions.
- Feel The City will be not responsible of repayment in case of delays.
- Please write your email address correctly while making your booking.
- You will receive an automatic email: please print it or show it on your smartphone to the guide.
- Difficulty level: average. You' ll need comfortable shoes and good mobility.
- For people with reduced mobility there is an additional cost of 40€ for a personal care.
- If you prefer a Private, Exclusive, tailor-made Tour, another language: send us an email to email@example.com