Excursion d'un jour de Séville à Cordoue
Duration Toute la journée.
Prix total por groupe (1-30 ppl): 330.00€
Extra Ticket pour adultes: 101€ p.p.
Un coût supplémentaire sera appliqué par personne au-delà de la capacité du groupe: 75.00€ (le billet inclus)
WHAT WILL WE DO?
Dont miss this Day-Trip from Sevilla to Cordoba, with entrace into the amazing Mezquita, a Cathedral built around the old Mosque, one of the most impressive monuments in the world (n.3 in the World according to Tripadvisor!!).
Apart of the Mezquita, Cordoba has a lot more to offer: In the Jewish quarter the oldest Synagogue in Spain that was not totally destroyed, a beautiful and well kept Roman Bridge, a lot of narrow streets full of Orange trees, and more..
Find many statues of famous "Cordobeses" of the past: Seneca, Maimonides, Zyriab, among others.
Our Day-Trips are done is small groups (maximum 8 ppl), and are the best way to enjoy Andalucía.Volver
WHERE WILL WE GO?
Córdoba, with entrace into the amazing Mezquita.Volver
WHAT´S NOT INCLUDED?
- Read the Inclusions.
- Pancho Tours will be not responsible of repayment in case of delays.
- Please write your email address correctly while making your booking.
- You will receive an automatic email: please print it or show it on your smartphone to the guide.
- Difficulty level: average. You' ll need comfortable shoes and good mobility.
- If you prefer a Private, Exclusive, tailor-made Tour, another language: send us an email to email@example.com
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days before, no cancellation fee will apply.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days prior, a cancellation fee of 50% will apply.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days prior, a cancellation fee of 100% will apply.
- The tickets to monuments are non-refundable tickets and cannot be returned for a refund.
- Input event, attraction, theatre, spectacle or coupon: When a Package tour begins or during a special event; there applies no refund in any case. That includes, among others, trade shows, holidays or public holidays, school holidays, New Year, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, Ramadan.
Hotel Pick up at 9am/Hotel Drop off at 8pm aprox. (The pick-up of the clients will ONLY be available for the clients accommodated in a hotel in the historic center).