Excursion d'un jour de Sévilla à Cadix-Jerez
- 08:00 Anglais, Espagnol
- 09:00 Anglais, Espagnol
- 10:00 Anglais, Espagnol
Duration Toute la journée.
- Adultes Depuis 175,00 €
- Enfants (13-15) Depuis 45,00 €
- Enfants (6-12) Depuis 45,00 €
- Bébé (0-5) Depuis 0,00 €
WHAT WILL WE DO?
Explore with us the Oldest City in Europe, a true gem!
According to the legend Cadiz was founded by Hercules, the demi-god who had created the strait of Gibraltar with his hands by splitting a huge mountain in two right next to the edge of the World (formerly called The Pillars of Hercules). It s a beautiful peninsula surrounded by the ocean, and it used to be an island. The locals,. "gaditanos" are famous for being the most friendly spaniards you d never met. Famous for its Carnival (the biggest in Spain), its beaches, its great fish/food market, and its Flamenco artists.
Our Day-Trips are done is small groups (maximum 8 ppl), and are the best way to enjoy Andalucía.Volver
WHERE WILL WE GO?
Cadiz and Jerez with (optional) visit into a Sherry Winery or a Formula 1 circuit.Volver
Hotel Pick up at 9am/Hotel Drop off at 8pm aprox. (The pick-up of the clients will ONLY be available for the clients accommodated in a hotel in the historic center).
WHAT´S NOT INCLUDED?
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days before, no cancellation fee will apply.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days prior, a cancellation fee of 50% will apply.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days prior, a cancellation fee of 100% will apply.
- The tickets to monuments are non-refundable tickets and cannot be returned for a refund.
- Input event, attraction, theatre, spectacle or coupon: When a Package tour begins or during a special event; there applies no refund in any case. That includes, among others, trade shows, holidays or public holidays, school holidays, New Year, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, Ramadan.
- Read the Inclusions.
- Feel The City will be not responsible of repayment in case of delays.
- Please write your email address correctly while making your booking.
- You will receive an automatic email: please print it or show it on your smartphone to the guide.
- Difficulty level: average. You' ll need comfortable shoes and good mobility.
- For people with reduced mobility there is an additional cost of 40€ for a personal care.
- If you prefer a Private, Exclusive, tailor-made Tour, another language: send us an email to email@example.com