Skip the Line Alhambra Group Tour
- 08:00 French, English, Spanish
- 08:30 English, Spanish, French
- 09:00 English, Spanish
- 10:00 English, Spanish, French
- 10:30 English, Spanish, French
- 11:00 English, Spanish, French
- 11:15 English, Spanish, French
- 11:30 English, Spanish, French
- 12:00 English, French, Spanish
- 12:30 English, Spanish, French
- 13:00 English, Spanish, French
- 13:30 English, Spanish, French
- 14:00 English, Spanish, French
- 14:30 English, Spanish
- 15:00 English, Spanish, French
- 15:30 English, Spanish
- 16:00 French, English, Spanish
- 16:30 English, Spanish, French
- 17:00 Spanish
- 17:30 English, Spanish, French
- 18:00 English, Spanish, French
Duration 3:00 h
WHAT WILL WE DO?
Our local guide team will show you every detail of this monument, which is already one of the most famous in the world.
In the tour of Alhambra we want you to enjoy the wonders of this palatine ancient city. The guided tour will last three hours approximately and at the end you will know the secrets that these walls have kept for hundreds of years. This was the court of the Nazarí de Granada Kingdom and since then it has captivating to all the people have passed through there.
We wait for you in the Alhambra of Granada tour.Volver
WHERE WILL WE GO?
Alhambra de Granada, Palacios Nazaríes, Jardines del Generalife.
- Local guide
- Entrance to the Nasrid Palaces, Gardens of the Alhambra and Alcazaba
- Entrance to the Palace of Carlos V
- Gardens of the Generalife
WHAT´S NOT INCLUDED?
- Collection service
It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes and bring a bottle of water for the tour due to its duration.
We also recommend bringing umbrellas, in case of rain.
It is recommended to arrive between 10 and 15 minutes before to check-in.Volver
If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, no cancellation fee will apply.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days before, a cancellation fee of 50% will be applied.
If you cancel within the previous 2 calendar days, a 100% cancellation fee will be applied.
Monument, attraction, theatre, show or coupon tickets are not refundable under any circumstances.
Tour or activity starting during a period of special events, including but not limited to trade fairs, national holidays or national celebrations, school holidays, New Year's Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, Ramadan: are not refundable under any circumstances.Volver
Map of Alhambra
(next to the ticket offices)
Look for the purple umbrella!