Seville Santa Cruz and Triana Private Tour
Duration 3 h approx.
Total price for the group (1-30 ppl): 199.00€
- Extra ticket for Adults: 244.00€ p.p.
- Each extra person above the maximum allowed will have an extra charge: 15.00€ (include monument ticket)
Private Tour in Sevilla. Our fun and knowledgeable guide will take you throughout the maze of one of the biggest old Jewish quarters in Europe and share stories and legends about the history of the Middle Age; then we'll go across the River, where most of the minorities expelled by the Inquisition sheltered and stayed for centuries, mostly the Gipsies.
Our expert guides "city lovers" will give you the best service.
- Please write your email address correctly whilst making your booking
- You will receive an automatic email: please print it or show it on your smartphone to the guide
- Difficulty level: average. You' ll need comfortable shoes and good mobility
- For bigger groups (6+ people) the extra price is 15€ p.p. (for the tour)
Our Private Tours are exclusive and can also be arranged as tailor-made experiences.
They are the best way to enjoy Sevilla!
We adapt to your wishes, if you want something different please click below.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- 3 hours private guided tour.
- Expert multilingual guide.
- Lots of stories and explanations inside the monument and throughout the Santa Cruz area and Triana (across the River).
- Small group: max 6 people.
- Tips to the guide (not mandatory).
- Food or drinks.
If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, no cancellation fee will apply.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days before, a cancellation fee of 50% will be applied.
If you cancel within the previous 2 calendar days, a 100% cancellation fee will be applied.
Monument, attraction, theatre, show or coupon tickets are not refundable under any circumstances.
Tour or activity starting during a period of special events, including but not limited to trade fairs, national holidays or national celebrations, school holidays, New Year's Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, Ramadan: are not refundable under any circumstances.Volver
The reception of your Hotel
(only in the city center)