Seville Group Bike Tour
- 10:00 English, Spanish, French, Italian
- 17:00 English, Spanish, French, Italian
Duration 2.5 hours approx.
- Adults From 25,00 €
- Children (13-15) From 25,00 €
- Children (6-12) From 25,00 €
- Infants (0-5) From 0,00 €
The best way to see everything in a few hours!
Enjoy this city with a relaxing guided trip on wheels, join our Group Bike Tour!
Sevilla is the 4th best city in the world for cycling, did you know that we have the longest bike lane in the world?
Your guide will lead the group around for 2.5 hours, with a lot of stops to take pictures and give explanations about the most interesting sights around us.
You'll see all the major sights in town, monuments, parks, the Guadalquivir River, its bridges, the Triana neighborhood, the main food markets and a lot more.
This tour covers:
- Guadalquivir River
- Plaza de España
- Maria Luisa Park
- Prado S. Sebastian
- Cathedral (from outside)
- Alcazar (from outside)
- Triana (across the River)
- Feria Fresh Food Market
- Macarena (Church, Arch, Roman walls)
- Encarnación square/ The Mushrooms
- Tip for the guide.
Almirante Lobo, pasaje Cristina
(Look for the bike shop in)