Official private tour inside the Alcazar
- 09:00 English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian
- 10:00 English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian
- 11:00 English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian
- 12:00 English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian
- 13:00 English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian
- 14:00 English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian
- 15:00 English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian
- 16:00 English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian
Duration Average Duration 1.45H
Total price for the group (1-15 ppl): 165.00€
- Extra ticket for Adults: 15.00€ p.p.
- Each extra person above the maximum allowed will have an extra charge: 29.00€ (include monument ticket)
WHAT WILL WE DO?
Seville’s breathtakingly gorgeous Royal Alcazar is the largest currently inhabited Palace in Europe. Previously, the Palace was used as a moorish fort before becoming one of Spain’s most beautiful castles. The Alcazar was registered in 1987 by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
When visiting Seville, the Royal family reside in the Palace’s upper floors while visitors explore the castle and its grounds.
With this official tour, you will be able to enjoy the sights of the Mudejar themed architecture that mixes aspects of Gothic, Renaissance, Baroque and Islamic design to form a palace that represents the combination of Arabian and European cultures.
When you enter, you will have the opportunity to see the beautifully decorated Lion’s Gate, Puerta del León. We are delighted to offer you a 100% fully customisable visit.
We want you to live a unique and unforgettable experience with this private tour. Our professional guides will accompany you on a journey through history that will live on in your memory for life!
- 1,45h approx Guided Tour.
- Alcázar Tickets + Garden Tickets
- Expert Official guide.
- Private Guided Tour into the Alcazar.
- Fast Track.
- Whipers (In groups of more than 8 people so that you can listen without difficulty to the explanations of our guides).
- Pick up at the Hotel in the center of the city
WHAT´S NOT INCLUDED?
- Tips to the guide.
It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes and bring umbrellas, in case of rain.
The Alcazar of Seville has been the setting for the shooting of the Game of Thrones series.
Pick up at Hotel possible with extra charge.
Cancel your reservation up to 3 days before departure to obtain a full refund.Volver
The white statue in Plaza del Triunfo (estatua de la Inmaculada - The white statue). Look the purple umbrella!