Two hours tour around the city, discovering the history hidden in it medieval streets, the legends, testimonies, manors and palaces.
Add to your experience a glass of unique Jerez wine, or even enjoy a flamenco show or a horse show. People who come to Jerez cannot miss any facets of its three main cultures.
In our private tour in Jerez we include the possibility to enter a winery during the tour.
Duration: (2 hours approximately). Possibility of visiting a winery during the tour.
During this tour you will discover:
- Arenal's Square
- Alcazar and medieval walls: Discover the medieval Jerez!
- Assumption square or Escribano square.
- Platero Square
- Porvera street, manorial houses and Palaces
- Calle Larga (Long Street)
- Gallo Azul (blue cock)
- Mercado de Abastos (Central Market)
- San Miguel's church and Flamenco neighborhood
- Train station with history
- 2.5 hours private guided tour
- Expert multilingual guide
- Tips to the guide (not mandatory)
- Food or drinks
- Please write your email address correctly whilst making your booking
- You will receive an automatic email: please print it or show it on your smartphone to the guide
- Difficulty level: average. You'll need comfortable shoes and good mobility
- For bigger groups (6+ people) please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Our private tours are exclusive and can also be arranged tailor-made.
They are the best way to enjoy Cadiz!
We adapt to your wishes, if you want something different please click below.
Attention: please be punctual! There is an additional price of 25€ per every 30 minutes of delay.