Combo Palacio Real y Museo del Prado
Madrid Royal Palace Tour
The Prado Museum
WHAT WILL WE DO?
The best way to visit the two great monuments of Madrid.
Your official guide will accompany you in each monument so that you do not lose detail in either.
WHERE WILL WE GO?
Palacio Real, Museo del Prado.Volver
- Tickets to Royal Palace
- Entrance to Prado Museum
- Headphones if they are necessary
WHAT´S NOT INCLUDED?
- Tips to the guide (optional)
- Transportation (Metro Tickets)
- Everything that is not included in the INCLUDE section
- Read the Inclusions.
- Feel The City Tours will be not responsible of repayment in case of delays.
- Please write your email address correctly while making your booking.
- You will receive an automatic email: please print it or show it on your smartphone to the guide.
- It is recommended to arrive between 10 and 15 minutes before to check-in.
- No changes or refunds of tickets already acquired can be made. A mistake in the purchase or not attending the visit, among others, will not justify the refund of the amount or the modification of the tickets already acquired.
- If you prefer another language: send us an email to email@example.com.
For cancellations made up to 7 calendar days before the tour date, NO charge will be applied.
For cancellations made 3 to 6 calendar days before the tour date, a 50% cancellation fee will be applied.
For cancellations made from 2 calendar days before the date of the tour a cancellation fee of 100% will be applied.
If the tour is marked as non-cancelable, non-refundable or similar, a cancellation fee of 100% will apply regardless of the date you request the cancellation.
The entrances of monuments, attractions, theaters, shows or coupons are NOT REIMBURSABLE in any case.
For tours or activities that take place during special dates * ARE NOT REIMBURSABLE in any case. (* Includes, among others, trade fairs, holidays or national holidays, school holidays, New Year, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Holly Week, Ramadan, etc)
Prado Museum: Goya Statue (Paseo del prado)
Royal Palace: Isabel II Square (Metro Opera)
Find the purple umbrella!