Alhambra Tickets and Albaycin Private Tour
Duration Guided tour 1hs approx
Total price for the group (1-30 ppl): 177.00€
- Extra ticket for Adults: 59.85€ p.p.
- Each extra person above the maximum allowed will have an extra charge: 29.85€ (include monument ticket)
Enjoy interesting, fun stories and stunning views of the best viewpoints of Granada.
A wise man once said: there is nothing worse than being blind in Granada.
- Ticket for Alhambra, Alcazaba, Generalife Gardens, Nazrid Palaces.
- Fast tracks.
- 1 hours guided tour with an expert guide through the Albaicin neighborhood.
- Included headphones (if needed).
WHAT´S NOT INCLUDED?
- Guided tour into the Alhambra (extra price of 200.00€ for groups up to 10 people)
- Tips to the guide (not mandatory)
- Food or drinks
- Hotel pick-up
- Feel The City Tours will not refund any costs in case customers don't arrive on time.
- We will need your passport / ID details to book your Alhambra tickets. Please, provide us with it in the notes at the moment of the reservation (name, surname, date of birth, nationality, gender, number of passport / ID of each person). You will need to bring your passport / ID in the day of the tour and show it at the entrance of the monument.
- Please make sure to write your email address correctly when making your booking.
- You will receive an automatic confirmation email: please print it or show it on your smartphone to the guide.
- Difficulty level: average. You will need comfortable shoes. If you have trouble walking and need any assistance, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be pleased to help you having a better experience.
- If you prefer a private, exclusive, tailor-made tour, or in another language: send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Read this information carefully:
If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance no cancellation fee will apply.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days before, a 50% cancellation fee will be applied.
If you cancel within the previous 2 calendar days, a 100% cancellation fee will be applied.
Tickets for monuments, attractions, theatre, shows or coupons are NOT refundable under any circumstances.
Tours or activities that begin during a special event period are not refundable under any circumstances. This includes, but is not limited to, trade fairs, national holidays, school vacations, New Year, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, Ramadan.
The Alhambra is closed on 25th December and 1st January.Volver