Tour inside the Cathedral & Giralda
- 09:15 English, Spanish, French
- 10:50 English, Spanish, French
- 11:15 English, Spanish, French
- 13:00 English, Spanish, French
- 13:45 English, Spanish, French
- 14:50 English, Spanish, French
- 17:00 English, Spanish, French
- 17:30 English, Spanish, French
Duration 1:00 h.
- Adults From 26,00 €
- Childs (13-15) From 8,00 €
- Childs (6-12) From 8,00 €
- Infants (0-5) From 0,00 €
WHAT WILL WE DO?
The cathedral of sevilla is the Gothic cathedral with the largest area in the world. Inside you can find a display of many works of art by piantes and sculptors, as well as the tomb of the one who discovered America, Cristopher Colombus. Enjoy the most outstanding view climbing to the top of the Giralda Tower.Volver
- Local guide
- Walking tour of 1:00 hour
- Skip the line
- Whispper included in groups of 8 or more
- Ticket To Monumet
WHAT´S NOT INCLUDED?
- Pick-up service.
- Tips for the guide
It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes and bring a bottle of water for the tour due to its duration.
We also recommend bringing umbrellas, in case of rain.
It is recommended to arrive between 10 and 15 minutes before to check-in.
If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, no cancellation fee will apply.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days before, a cancellation fee of 50% will be applied.
If you cancel within the previous 2 calendar days, a 100% cancellation fee will be applied.
Monument, attraction, theatre, show or coupon tickets are not refundable under any circumstances.
Tour or activity starting during a period of special events, including but not limited to trade fairs, national holidays or national celebrations, school holidays, New Year's Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, Ramadan: are not refundable under any circumstances.Volver
The white statue in Plaza del Triunfo.
(Estatua de la Inmaculada - The white statue)
Look for the purple umbrella!