Tour inside the Cathedral & Giralda
- 11:15 English
- 13:00 Spanish, English, French
- 14:50 Spanish, English, French
Duration 1:00 h.
- Adults From 24,75 €
- Childs (13-15) From 11,40 €
- Childs (6-12) From 10,90 €
- Infants (0-5) From 0,00 €
WHAT WILL WE DO?
The cathedral of sevilla is the Gothic cathedral with the largest area in the world. Inside you can find a display of many works of art by piantes and sculptors, as well as the tomb of the one who discovered America, Cristopher Colombus. Enjoy the most outstanding view climbing to the top of the Giralda Tower.Volver
WHERE WILL WE GO?
Plaza del Triunfo, Catedral de Sevilla, Patio de los Naranjos, Giralda.
The white statue in Plaza del Triunfo.
(Estatua de la Inmaculada - The white statue)
Look for the purple umbrella!
- Local guide
- Walking tour of 1:00 hour
- Skip the line
WHAT´S NOT INCLUDED?
- Entrances to the monument (General: € 9 / retired +65 and students € 4)
- Pick-up service
- Additional headphones € 1 per person if the group is greater than 8 people.
Cancel your reservation up to 3 days before departure for a full refund.Volver
It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes and bring a bottle of water for the tour due to its duration.
We also recommend bringing umbrellas, in case of rain.
It is recommended to arrive between 10 and 15 minutes before to check-in..