Essence of Triana
- 16:00 English, French, Spanish
- 19:00 English, French, Spanish
Duration 1:00 hora.
- Adults From 9,00 €
- Children (13-15) From 5,00 €
- Children (6-12) From 5,00 €
- Infants (0-5) From 0,00 €
WHAT WILL WE DO?
Triana is not a monumental neighborhood, but a neighborhood with a special atmosphere.
The charm of the neighborhood is in its people, with their own character and idiosyncrasies and in the daily life generated there. Land of sailors and potters, famous for its bullfighters, singers and flamenco dancers.
Learn the real stories of Triana, Flamenco and the world of the bull from our expert guide.
WHERE WILL WE GO?
- Puerta de Jerez.
- San Telmo.
- Rodrigo de Triana.
- La Plazuela y la Parroquia de Santa Ana.
- Capilla de los Marineros. Las cofradías y hermandades de Semana Santa.
- Corral de los vecinos de Herrera.
- Plaza del Altozano. Monumento al Arte Flamenco.
- Mercado de Triana.
- Callejón de la Inquisición y Castillo de San Jorge.
- Puente de Isabel II.
- Calle Betis.
- 1:00 hour guided tour
WHAT´S NOT INCLUDED?
- Tip to the guide (optional)
- Food and drink
If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, no cancellation fee will apply.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days before, a cancellation fee of 50% will be applied.
If you cancel within the previous 2 calendar days, a 100% cancellation fee will be applied.
Monument, attraction, theatre, show or coupon tickets are not refundable under any circumstances.
Tour or activity starting during a period of special events, including but not limited to trade fairs, national holidays or national celebrations, school holidays, New Year's Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, Ramadan: are not refundable under any circumstances.Volver
Bullring next to the statue of the horse
Look for the orange or purple umbrella