1. How do I apply for my COVID-19 credit voucher?
Your travel plans have changed because of COVID-19 but we will make it possible for you to do your business and be flexible.
To receive your voucher credit, you must do nothing. You will receive a message in the next few days where we will attach a credit voucher and that you can perform your activity on the date that suits you best throughout the year 2021.
2. What if I have a credit voucher, but my travel plans have changed because of COVID-19?
If your travel plans have changed because of COVID-19, you can cancel your reservation with us by going to firstname.lastname@example.org and postpone it on the best date for you, which is December 31, 2021.
3. I will postpone my trip because of COVID-19. Can I postpone the use of my credit voucher?
Yes. You can use your voucher until December 31, 2021.
4. What happens if I make a new reservation and then my travel plans are affected again by COVID-19?
Anyone who modifies a reservation and is again affected by COVID19, may modify it again until December 31, 2021, by contacting the email address email@example.com and requesting cancellation and change by COVID19.
5. What happens if I can't use my credit voucher anymore because of COVID-19?
Please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org to see what can be done.
6. Do these new policies also apply to combined activities?
Yes, these new policies to cancel or postpone activities apply to combined activities.
7. Are you considering buying a tour and want to know if you've been affected by COVID-19?
Please check each city or tour page for any changes in opening times or dates.
8.- Can I transfer my voucher credit to a family member or friend?
Yes, it is fully transferable. Pancho Tours would like to make it easy for you to use and enjoy the credit voucher.
9. I still have more questions. Who should I contact?
You can contact the customer service team at email@example.com, but please note that they are receiving a higher volume of emails due to COVID-19 and may take longer than usual to respond.
* All of these new policies are subject to change as the global situation regarding COVID-19 evolves.